The Executive Chef is responsible for managing the daily operations of our bakery and restaurant, including the selection, development and performance management of our team and to ensure that our guests have a world class customer service experience.
• Oversee and manage all areas of our restaurant. Ensure compliance with our Operational standards, Company policies & health & safety laws in line with our Handbook guidelines.
• Manage shifts which includes: daily decision making, scheduling, planning while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness.
• Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to problems as they arise.
• Completes job responsibilities and performance objectives in a timely and effective manner and in accordance with Dominique Ansel policies and procedures.
• Responsible for setting the daily pars for all savory menu items.
• Meet all deadlines for development of new menu items.
• Oversees and leads all outside events and chef collaborations.
• Oversees the family meal program and ensures all family meals meet company standards at all times.
• Oversees the production of all items for the bakery and restaurant including special orders and events.
• Completes all end of day and daily reporting in a timely and complete manner.
• With the General Manager, set daily sales goals for the team and create a production schedule for all items to meet those goals.
• Adhere to Dominique Ansel standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage and labor costs.
• Responsible for ensuring that all invoices are accurate, on time and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Works with our vendors to negotiate lowest possible prices for all items.
• Together with the DA Corporate Team, coordinate product launches and production schedules.
• Oversees the tracking and reporting of all wastage, implements corrective plan of action.
Bonus, Health and dental benefits, paid vacation