We are currently looking for a Pastry Cook to join our team at Osteria Mozza.
Osteria Mozza is owned by Chef, Author and James Beard Award Winners Nancy Silverton and Joe Bastianich.
Primary responsibilities include: Dessert plating of all dessert items, including gelato, sorbetto, and pastries; closing, maintaining inventory, cleaning and some production.
- 1 Year of experience in a fast pace environment (fine dining Italian cuisine is a plus);
- Pastry program certificate or degree preferred, but not required;
- Full-time position (must be flexible with scheduling), weekends and holidays are a must;
- Ability to work well with a team, follow directions and execute recipes perfectly;
- Need attention to detail and the ability to work clean.
This position reports to the Pastry Chef.
Compensation is hourly based on experience.
We offer comprehensive benefits to all our full-time employees: vision, dental, medical, 401k, paid vacation after 1 year of work.
To know more about Osteria Mozza, please visit our websites at:
Other jobs you might be interested in
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of RSC Management Services
Guests can gather to enjoy items from the Mozzarella Bar and the remainder of the menu features salumi, pasta, seafood and meat dishes as conceived by Nancy Silverton, with partner Joe Bastianich.