La Boulangerie line cooks will be required to execute menu items and recipes as set forth by the Chef Owner. You are responsible for operating the mechanics of your station in accordance with the standards and expectations of Link Restaurant Group. You will also be held accountable for BOH cleanliness and organization.
We offer competitive wages, career progression and professional development, health insurance and a 401k with a company match.
- Be able to set up and work line stations at required level
- Complete daily station mis en place in a timely, efficient fashion
- Consistently execute menu items while following current restaurant recipes
- Be able to work in a professional manner with fellow BOH employees
- Operate, clean, and maintain all kitchen equipment
- Maintain a clean and organized station
- Assist in weekly deep cleaning of the BOH
- Be able to taste all food at any required moment before and during service
- Follow all proper food safety practices and kitchen safety practices
- Continue to improve upon existing skill set
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of one year of kitchen experience preferred but not required
- Basic knife skills
- Sanitation Knowledge
- Food safety knowledge
- Passionate about food and hospitality
While performing the duties of this job, the line cook may be required to talk, hear, stand, and or walk. The employee may have to lift between 25 - 50 lbs. Tasting, seeing, hearing, and smell are also required abilities.
Line cook duties may change on occasion. We reserve the right to change these duties based on the discretion of Link Restaurant Group. This is not an all-inclusive job description. It describes an overall general level of work being performed.
Dough Making / Portioning
Enforcement Of Safety / Sanitation Standards
General knife handling
Other jobs you might be interested in
Desserts, Salads / Sandwiches / Soups
Bakery / Patisserie
Part of Link Restaurant Group
La Boulangerie, established in 2000, is the Link Restaurant Group's neighborhood bakery and café known for handcrafted pastries and breads. Chef Donald Link has operated the bakery since 2015 with Partner/Chef Stephen Stryjewski and Link Restaurant Group Executive Pastry Chef Maggie Scales at the helm. Come in for coffee and a sweet or savory breakfast treat. Stop by for lunch and be sure to check out our weekly specials. In the afternoon, meet up with neighbors for housemade ice cream or visit with friends and enjoy our patisserie, a slice of cake or seasonal pie. Don’t forget to take home a loaf of bread for dinner.