Babbo is seeking a part-time SERVER for their Michelin Star restaurant in New York City.
We are looking for an out-going, professional & hard-working Server to come on board for immediate hire.
Weekend availability is required.
Requirements (but not limited to):
- Must have at least 2 years of fine dining experience as either a server, captain or comparable, NYC restaurant experience is a plus;
- Italian wine knowledge/experience is a MUST;
- Strong knowledge of Regional Italian Cuisine is a MUST;
- Open availability is a must: lunch, dinners, weekends, holidays...
- Proficient with POS systems;
- Must be professional at all times, providing exceptional customer service;
- Excellent communication skills with a strong ability to lead a team;
- Ability to multi-task, maintain professionalism within a high-volume atmosphere, and work together as a team;
- Must be able to recognize, anticipate and act on the needs of guests with a hospitality driven attitude;
- Proper grooming and professional appearance;
- Willingness to learn and grow.
This is an hourly position and a member of the restaurant tip pool.
The characteristics we look for in our employees are a hardworking, dedicated, professional demeanor and an appreciation for warm hospitality.
We offer comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, vision and 401K; commuter benefits available.
To know more about Babbo Ristorante, please visit our website at:
Babbo is an equal opportunity employer.
comprehensive benefits: medical, vision, dental and 401K
Basic Floor Service
Classic Wine Service Expertise
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Food & Wine Pairings
Regional Expertise - Italy
Other jobs you might be interested in
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of RSC Management Services
A gastronomic superstar since its inception, the James Beard Foundation honored Babbo with "The Best New Restaurant of 1998" award and Ruth Reichl at the New York Times hailed it with three stars...
In 2016, 2017 and 2018 Babbo was awarded One Michelin Star.