Joe Bastianich's Hospitality Group's Otto Enoteca e Pizzeria is looking for an experienced, outgoing HOST to join our team!
Opened in 2003, OTTO quickly became a buzzing neighborhood hotspot for Greenwich Village locals, NYU students, and families alike.
We are looking for part time or full time candidates.
The Host's job is to orchestrate the seating of the restaurant in a manner which maximizes the seating capacity with a high level of hospitality and graciousness.
- Experience in OpenTable Guest Center;
- At least 1 year of host experience (NYC experience is a plus)
- Flexible schedule: days, nights, weekends and holidays;
- Always willing to lend a helping hand;
- Professional at all times;
- Positive attitude and a smile.
- Work with a Sense of Urgency
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greeting and seating guests;
- Answering reservation inquiries, confirmation calls;
- Maintaining host stand cleanliness;
- Ability to multi-task and maintain professionalism within a high-volume, high stress atmosphere.
Candidate must be able to start training immediateley
Compensation is hourly.
It is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow in the restaurant industry.
We offer comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K for all full-time employees.
OTTO Enoteca e Pizzeria is an equal opportunity employer.
Other jobs you might be interested in
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of RSC Management Services
Modeled after an Italian train station, Joe Bastianich's OTTO is located on 8th Street, in the historic One Fifth Avenue building. Serving classic Italian pizzas and pastas, a large selection of house-cured meats, Italian and local cheeses, Artisanal Gelato, and boasting a 750+ all-Italian wine list, OTTO has become a destination for New York diners as well as a neighborhood hot spot.