The Alinea Group seeks an Assistant Manager to help lead our growing restaurant Support Team comprised of porters, dishwashers, housekeepers, and cleaners. This role works collaboratively with our Support Team Manager to supervise and streamline the staffing needs of our 4 unique restaurants in Chicago.
The ideal candidate is a practiced problem solver, maintains a calm demeanor under pressure, persists to get the job done, and enjoys coaching and working alongside a large team to improve performance and increase retention.
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Verbal and written communication in English and Spanish
- Ability to lift 75 lb.
- Evening and weekend availability
- Basic computer literacy (Google Docs, Email, etc.)
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 100% company paid benefits for single HMO, Dental, Vision, Life
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with up to 4% match
- Ventra transit discounts
- Employee dining discount
- Reduced monthly rate at Chicago Athletic Clubs
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume, letter of interest, 2-3 professional references
The Alinea Group values diversity in gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, age, veteran status, life experiences and ideas. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and strive to provide an inclusive culture that embraces diversity.