"Michelin starred Casa Mono seeking HOST/HOSTESS"
New York Times 3-star Spanish small plates restaurant in Gramercy seeking motivated, hardworking HOST/HOSTESS with great work ethic and a solid team player to work in a fast paced open kitchen.
Requirements (but not limited to):
- 1 - 2 Years of experience as a Host/Hostess in an upscale casual restaurants, NYC restaurant is a plus;
- Ability to handle high volume/fast-paced environment;
- Flexible schedule: lunches, dinners, weekends and holidays;
- Knowledge of Open Table or SEVENROOMS is a plus;
- Ability to maintain composure under stress within a high-volume restaurant while taking direction well;
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Must be professional at all times;
- Providing exceptional customer service;
- Willingness to learn and grow;
- Excellent communicator;
- Good team player;
- Proper grooming and professional appearance;
We offer excellent health benefits and growth potential.
This is a unique opportunity to join an advanced hospitality team and learn from a group of experienced, successful, and passionate professionals.
We are well established and offer great opportunities to work full time and better yourself in a very progressive industry.
To know more about Casa Mono, please visit our websites:
Casa Mono is an equal opportunity employer.
full benefits: vision, dental, medical, 401k
Other jobs you might be interested in
Spanish, Tapas / Small Plates
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of RSC Management Services
Casa Mono is our Spanish taverna with a New York sensibility that will make you long to stroll down Las Ramblas in Barcelona.
Choose from over 500 wines and another dozen Sherries. Tapas-style small plates are all the rage, but traditional appetizers and entrees are also spun beautifully by Chef Andy Nusser.
Awarded One Michelin Star in 2016 and 2017.