The Polishers must be efficient and careful while handling flatware and stems. This also offers a great opportunity to observe service of a fine dining restaurant!
- Clean and polish stemware and flatware
- Restock stemware& flatware throughout service
- Communicate effectively with all team members
- Not afraid of repetitive tasks
- Not afraid of hard work
- Fast & precise
- Strong attention to detail
- Fine dining or high volume restaurant preferred
- This is a full-time position
What we offer:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Membership Discounts
- ZipCar Rental Discounts
- Family Meal Provided
- On site Educational Classes
Invest Hospitality LLC –is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Invest Hospitality, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Family Meal, Paid Time Off, Medical/Dental & Vision
Other jobs you might be interested in
Fine Dining, Fine Dining
Part of INVEST HOSPITALITY
In the Spring of 2019, we look forward to two new restaurant concepts brought to you by the team that brought NYC the 2-Michelin restaurant L’ATELIER de Joel Robuchon, which was recently awarded 2 Michelin stars, and one of the most anticipated openings of the Fall of 2018, Benno by Jonathan Benno. Our newest projects introduce Chef Alain Verzeroli, who has worked under the legendary Joel Robuchon for over two decades and is a 3 -Star Michelin Chef.