This job is located in Greenwich, CT : 376 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT
If you live in the NYC area, you MUST be willing to commute for this job!
We are steps away from Greenwich Station (Metro-North Railroad)
50 minutes from Grand Central Terminal!
Once you get off Merto-North, it's about a 3-4 minute walk to our location!
The Little Beet Table
The Little Beet Table is an intimate 84-seat farm to table restaurant focusing on bright, fresh flavors and an exciting cocktail program featuring all natural ingredients.
Job Title – Busser
As a Busser at The Little Beet Table, you are responsible for clearing and cleaning tables. This position requires someone who likes to smile, and work in fast paced environments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Wipes tables or seats with dampened cloths
- Set tables with clean linens, plates, silverware, and glassware
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs
- Polish china, glassware, and silverware
- Restock service stations
- Locates items requested by customers
- Scrapes and stacks dirty dishes and carries dishes and other tableware to kitchens for cleaning
- Performs serving, cleaning, or stocking duties to facilitate customer service
- Maintains the restaurant with regards to cleanliness, neatness and customer accessibility
- Works as a team member to support other restaurant employees in their duties, such as running food
- Completes other general cleaning duties such as emptying trash cans and cleaning dining area
- Other duties as assigned by General Manager or Assistant Manager
- Positivity- “Have fun”, “make it happen” attitude
- Hospitality- Doing all that can be done for others- and more than in expected.
- Integrity- Being reliable. Doing the right things always, using sound judgment.
- Excellence- Doing what needs to be done, as well as it can possibly be done. Being relentless about the details.
Skills & Requirements:
- 1 year of experience in a food service environment is preferred. Experience in providing customer service and a desire to grow in the food industry is strongly preferred.
- A NYC Food Handlers License is not required to be considered for this position but is preferred
Benefits and Compensation:
- Growth potential and the chance to be part of growing dynamic restaurant group.
- Competitive compensation with vacation and benefits package.
- 70% discount at our quick service concepts, 25% at LBT
- commuter benefits through Alice
- good work/life balance for the hospitality industry
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Staff Meals