Babbo Restaurant & Enoteca is seeking a Cellar Master for their iconic Restaurant in New York City. Joe Bastianich is a pioneer in the world of Italian food and wine in the United States and his passion and drive have created some of the most unique, expansive and exciting wine programs in the country.
Babbo Restaurant & Enoteca is looking for people who are committed to creating an unforgettable dining experience for our guests, educate our staff and grow our business.
The Cellar Master position at Babbo is intended to be an introductory position for a motivated, ambitious candidate seeking a career in the wine business. Previous restaurant experience is a plus, but is not required. Candidates should be comfortable using Microsoft Word and Excel.
Cellar Master positions at Babbo are:
• Full time positions
• Compensation is hourly
• Health Care Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision) are offered after 60 days of
• Paid vacation time after one year of service
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
• Order, receive and stock product
• Maintain organization and cleanliness of cellar and all wine storage areas
• Assist Sommelier team with lineup and wine lists
• Take part in monthly inventory
• Must be able to repeatedly lift and move 50 pound boxes
comprehensive benefits: medical, vision, dental and 401K
Ability To Lift 40+ Lbs
Regional Expertise - Italy & Champagne
Other jobs you might be interested in
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of RSC Management Services
A gastronomic superstar since its inception, the James Beard Foundation honored Babbo with "The Best New Restaurant of 1998" award and Ruth Reichl at the New York Times hailed it with three stars...
In 2016, 2017 and 2018 Babbo was awarded One Michelin Star.