Ideal candidates possess:
- Plan the seating of the dining room via Open Table.
- Oversee the dining room and make it a warm and welcoming place.
- Ensure all guests have an exemplary dining experience.
- Actively take and process reservations.
- Answer incoming calls and questions.
- Assist in coordinating the activities of dining room personnel to provide fast friendly service to guests.
We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits after 90 days of employment for full time employees, as well as a 401(k), Paid Time Off, Employee Dining Discount, Zip Car Discount, Spa Discount, TransitChek, Corporate Fitness Program, Continuing Education Classes and Referral Reward Program.
NoHo Hospitality Group owns and operates some of the country's most talked about and beloved restaurants helmed by James Beard award-winning chef Andrew Carmellini and partners Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom. Properties include: Locanda Verde, The Dutch, Joe's Pub, The Library at The Public, Lafayette, Bar Primi, Little Park, Evening Bar, Westlight, Mister Dips, and Leuca all located in New York City, as well as The Dutch in Miami Beach and Rec Pier Chop House, The Cannon Room, and Rye Street Tavern in Baltimore.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of NoHo Hospitality Group
Bar Primi is an Italian pasta shop on the border of NoHo and the East Village.
We use a variety of non-GMO semolina and specialty ‘00’ flours, organic eggs and family recipes to create our shareable menu of Traditional and Seasonal Primi Piatti.