- Measure ingredients to be used in all donut preparation
- Label and stock all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized & easily accessible
- Assist with making the donuts using a Donut Robot
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment.
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of proper food handling and sanitation standards
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Federal Donuts is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Cafe, Bakery / Patisserie
Part of CookNSolo Restaurants
It's 7am and the world is your donut. Choose from fancies like Banana Cream Pie, Milk Chocolate Sea Salt, Watermelon-Cucumber-Lime and other seasonal flavors, but don't leave without experiencing a piping hot & fresh donut fried to order and rolled in seasoned sugars. Coffee is a custom hand-roasted blend, available as hot drip coffee or iced cold brew.
Crispy Korean-style fried chicken rolls out at 11am daily; try it dressed in dry seasonings like Buttermilk Ranch and Shabazzi or full-on Honey Ginger and Chili Garlic glazes.
Executive Chef: Mike Solomonov
Hours: Mon-Sun. 7am - sell out or 7pm