Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar offers an under 500 calories seasonally changing, local farm to table menu, 50+ wines by the glass, seasonal cocktails and local beers. Every three months Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar changes the menu to reflect the change of the seasons. Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar works with 75 local farmers to source the freshest and highest quality products available.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a cutting edge concept and have a passion for your craft, this may be the fit for you. Our team is seeking the "best of the best" in the industry as we continue to grow rapidly, with advancement opportunities available. This is a great chance to be part of an awesome team that you can be proud of and truly enjoy, day in and day out!
We're looking for highly motivated, experienced servers who can work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest centric environment. The server greets the guests, describes the menu items, assists guests in making food and beverage selections, takes and inputs orders, delivers food and beverage to guests, processes payments, and assist fellow team members to ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Service of food and/or beverage to include the order-taking, delivery and clearing of any food and/or beverage items
- Checks station before, during and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness
- Greets the guests in a genuine, friendly and courteous manner and explain any specials and/or restaurant promotions for guest awareness
- Takes the order and inputs the order into the Point of Sale computer to inform the kitchen of the particulars of the order
- Retrieves order from kitchen, confirms its accuracy and delivers it to guests
- Ascertain guest satisfaction throughout the meal service
- Abide by all state, federal regulations and restaurant liquor policies pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests
- Serving Experience: 1 year
- Prefer a minimum of one year of previous serving experience
- Must be outgoing and positive
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Must have a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relation skills
- Ability to stand, walk, and carry food trays for prolonged periods of time
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (verbal and written)
Other jobs you might be interested in
Casual Dining, Restaurant Group, Upscale Casual
Part of Harvest Restaurant Holdings
Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar offers a seasonally changing, local farm to table menu, 50+ wines by the glass, seasonal cocktails and local beer. Every three months Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar changes the menu to reflect the change of the seasons. Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar works with 75 local farmers to source the freshest and highest quality products available.
We currently have restaurants in locations throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Florida!
If you are a talented & passionate restaurant professional looking for an amazing opportunity to grow with a successful company, COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Corporate Executive Chef