Atla, a chic Soho restaurant serving Mexican-inspired cuisine, and owned by World-renowned Chef Enrique Olvera and Daniela Soto-Innes, is looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a passion for all things food and beverage.
Responsibilities include but not limited to :
- Work collaboratively with the General Manager / Chef de Cuisine/ Beverage Director to lead and develop an exceptional team
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support staff, to ensure they are successful in their position, and perform in accordance with company standards.
- Drive sales and revenue utilizing superior floor management skills by coaching and motivating staff, and assist with guest service to ensure excellent standards of service are met
- Monitor cost control, property condition, cleanliness, quality of product, and service.
- Act as a liaison between the front and back of house wherein a positive work environment can prosper
- Understand business plans, annual budgets, financial reports and annual and monthly forecasts that explain operational effectiveness, trends and variances.
- Ensure safety practices and procedures are followed and proper emergency and security procedures are maintained.
- Monitor guest feedback and communicate findings to staff and train on best practices accordingly.
Experience and Qualifications:
*2 years management experience in high volume fine dining restaurant
*Strong computer and mathematical skills
*Knowledge about driving sales and meeting financial goals
*Ability to demonstrate leadership skills; and inspire and motivate a team
*Genuine love of hospitality
*Must have open availability including evenings and weekends.
What we offer:
• Competitive Pay
• Comprehensive Benefits Package
• Commuter Discounts
• Discretionary Bonuses
Other jobs you might be interested in
ATLA is an all-day neighborhood restaurant focused on offering a healthy Mexican-inspired menu, using local, fresh ingredients.