Link Restaurant Group bread bakers will be required to execute bread items and recipes as set forth by the Executive Pastry Chef. You will also be held accountable for BOH cleanliness and organization.
- Mixing and baking off bread dough, up to 100# of dough per type of dough.
- Follow recipes accurately
- Monitoring proper storage, FIFO, and shelf life guidelines for all product
- Completion of daily assigned production duties
- Use all equipment respectfully and carefully
- Clean equipment after every use
- Maintain proper storage procedures as specified by Health Department
- Notify manager of any shortages of ingredients
- Be able to work in a professional manner with fellow BOH employees
- Maintain a clean and organized station
- Assist in weekly deep cleaning of the BOH
- Be able to taste all food at any required moment
- Follow all proper food safety practices and kitchen safety practices
- Continue to improve upon existing skill set
Skills and Requirements\
- Minimum of one year of kitchen experience required
- Basic knife skills
- Sanitation Knowledge
- Food safety knowledge
- Passionate about food and hospitality
While performing the duties of this job, the bread baker will be required to talk, hear, stand, and/or walk. The employee will have to lift between 25 - 50 lbs. Tasting, seeing, hearing, and smell are also required abilities.
Bread baker duties may change on occasion. We reserve the right to change these duties based on the discretion of Link Restaurant Group. This is not an all-inclusive job description. It describes an overall general level of work being performed.
Bakery / Patisserie
Part of Link Restaurant Group
La Boulangerie, established in 2000, is the Link Restaurant Group's neighborhood bakery and café known for handcrafted pastries and breads. Chef Donald Link has operated the bakery since 2015 with Partner/Chef Stephen Stryjewski and Link Restaurant Group Executive Pastry Chef Maggie Scales at the helm. Come in for coffee and a sweet or savory breakfast treat. Stop by for lunch and be sure to check out our weekly specials. In the afternoon, meet up with neighbors for housemade ice cream or visit with friends and enjoy our patisserie, a slice of cake or seasonal pie. Don’t forget to take home a loaf of bread for dinner.