COMMISARY DRIVER POSITION AT WHITE DOG CAFÉ
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 9 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
WHITE DOG BAKERY is a commissary kitchen that produces all desserts and baked goods for the 6 Philadelphia locations. The team consists of 6 pastry professionals who work in a team-based work environment. White Dog Bakery is located in Wayne, PA.
The Commissary Driver position entails picking up pastry orders from our bakery located in Wayne, PA each morning, loading the refrigerated truck, and delivering product to the 6 restaurants in Philadelphia. This job is 35-40 hours per week.
• 10+ years of experience as a driver
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to one’s job
- Must be driven to meet or exceed standards of operational excellence
- Ability to lift 30 lbs and manage stairs easily
- Ability to work full-time
- Likes to work in a team and professional work environment
- Food Safety Knowledge
- CLEAN driving record with no accidents within the last 3 years (a driving record and background check will be administered)
- Hourly rate $12-14/hour
- Medical/dental essential plan
- Short-term disability insurance available after 30-days service
- Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 8 Fearless Restaurant locations
- Opportunities for career growth with Fearless Restaurants
Health/dental insurance, short-term disability, Employee Dining Program @ 8 Fearless Restaurants, career growth!