Are you excited to learn?
Want a company where you have growth potential?
Sick of being undervalued and overworked?
Then you have found the right place!
We are searching for talented, energetic Chef de Cuisine to lead our hardworking team!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 8 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
Opened in May 2016, Autograph Brasserie is the newest addition to the Fearless Restaurant collection. Located in the former location of James Beard’s L’Auberge and George Perrier’s Georges, the building's rich history and French influence framed the inspiration of a concept owner Marty Grims had for over 20-years. Featured throughout the restaurant are over 1000 celebrity autographs, albums, and authentic photographs celebrating those individuals that have impacted popular American culture.
Qualified individuals will be a natural leader and have impeccable cooking technique.
- Minimum of 2 years of cooking in a professional environment
- A passion for purveyor/local farmer relationships - Advanced knife handling skills
- Strong leadership skills - Menu/recipe development
- Sound cooking skill and technique
- Working all stations - Family meal - Food budgeting - Food cost optimization - Food safety knowledge - Staff education
-Professional demeanor with Jedi like temperament
Salary is negotiable and depends on experience, with eligibility for Fearless Restaurant Group's Benefits Package:
- Medical/dental essential plan
- Short-term disability insurance available after 30-days service
- 2 weeks paid vacation, Year 3: 3 weeks paid vacation
- Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 8 Fearless Restaurant locations: 100% comp at all locations
- Opportunities for career growth with all Fearless Restaurants
Health/dental insurance, short-term disability, MAJOR vacation perks, Employee Dining Program @ Fearless Restaurants, Field Trips!
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Fearless Restaurants
Autograph Brasserie, part of Marty Grims' Fearless Restaurants, opened in 2016 in the former location of Peppercorn and George's. The building's rich history and French influence framed the inspiration of a concept Grims' had for over 20 years. Featured throughout the restaurant are over 1000 celebrity autographs, music albums, and authentic photographs celebrating those individuals that have impacted popular American culture.
The modern American menu is inspired by the flavors and classic dishes from France, Spain, and Italy. Using only the freshest and finest ingredients available, Autograph Brasserie serves premium steaks, fresh seafood and hand-made pasta complemented with an impressive wine and specialty cocktail list. Open seven days a week for lunch, dinner, Sunday brunch and private parties