Kinton Ramen is looking for servers to join our team in West Loop, Chicago IL. Ideal candidates are highly motivated and effective at working in a fast-paced team environment. We are looking for employees who share our passion for food, beverages, and hospitality. Knowledge of the Japanese cuisine preferred but not necessary. We are looking for servers with open availability.
HERE’S WHAT WE OFFER OUR SERVERS:
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time
- 50% discount when dining as a guest
- Training & career growth opportunities
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO BE A SERVER:
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills and basic math skills.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 35 lbs. as needed.
- Continuous bending, reaching, twisting and use of hands and arms.
Experience in a High Volume Environment
Other jobs you might be interested in
Restaurant Group, Casual Dining
Established in May 2012, KINTON RAMEN was one of the first authentic Japanese ramen bars in Toronto. Focusing deeply on the ramen in the kitchen, executive chef Aki Urata is uncompromising in his pursuit to serve the best quality noodles and broth. Our chefs prepare each and every topping, using only the freshest and highest quality ingredients. At KINTON RAMEN we invite our guests to experience a variety of exceptional ramen bowls, right down to the last drop.