Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar offers an under 500 calories seasonally changing, local farm to table menu, 50+ wines by the glass, seasonal cocktails, and local beers.
Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar is looking for highly motivated employees who can work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest centric environment!
The ideal busser is detail oriented, self-motivated and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day. The responsibilities of the Busser include, but are not limited to,
- Deliver exceptional customer service by quickly and efficiently clearing restaurant tables
- Carry large loads of dishes to kitchen for washing
- Support other areas of the restaurant as necessary, such as setup, cleanup, prep work and equipment maintenance
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year experience in food service/hospitality desired, but not required
- Customer service focused and solution oriented
- Must enjoy and be able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on restaurant needs
- Food handler's card may be required according to local and or state regulations
Other jobs you might be interested in
Wine Bar, Bar / Lounge, Restaurant Group, Upscale Casual
Part of Harvest Restaurant Holdings
Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar offers a seasonally changing, local farm to table menu, 50+ wines by the glass, seasonal cocktails and local beer. Every three months Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar changes the menu to reflect the change of the seasons. Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar works with 75 local farmers to source the freshest and highest quality products available.
We currently have restaurants in locations throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Florida!
If you are a talented & passionate restaurant professional looking for an amazing opportunity to grow with a successful company, COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Corporate Executive Chef