Click your avatar to access saved jobs and applications
Atla is a restaurant in New York City's that is serving Mexican-inspired cuisine, and owned by World-renowned Chef Enrique Olvera and Daniela Soto-Innes.Casual Dining experience along with high volume preferred. Individual should possess strong multitasking skills. Passion for hospitality is a must!
* At least 2 years of experience in a similar role in high volume restaurant
* Must be able to follow direction and communicate effectively
* Strong work ethic with a keen sense of urgency
* Impeccable service standards and attention to detail
* Personable, outgoing, energetic team player with a positive attitude
* Ability to multi-task in a demanding environment
Here's what we offer our team:* Flexible scheduling - Full time and Part Time positions* Paid time off - Offered to full-time employees, to support our team in having an active life outside of work* Health Insurance - Medical Offered to eligible staff * Transit Check - Eligible employees can use their pre-tax dollars to pay and save on commuting expenses * Holiday Observance - We know the importance of celebrating holidays with friends and family . We are closed for business on July 4th , Thanksgiving , Christmas Day, and New Years day . If you're ready to take your restaurant career to the next step, believe that innovation, commitment to excellence and uncompromising quality is critical to success, we would love for you to join our team.
Classic Food / Wine Service
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Experience in a High Volume Environment
Food Safety Knowledge
Part of Restaurants by Chef Enrique Olvera & Daniela Soto-Innes
ATLA is an all-day neighborhood restaurant focused on offering a healthy Mexican-inspired menu, using local, fresh ingredients.