We are looking for highly motivated professionals to join the team at Leonti, working alongside Chef Adam Leonti at his cozy and sophisticated fine dining flagship on Manhattan’s Upper West Side. A personal love of and commitment to immersive learning about Italian cuisine, wine and world-class hospitality is a must, as we emphasize comprehensive ongoing training. Additionally, we prefer to promote from within and so offer the possibility of both in-house career progression, as well as general support for our team members to build a foundation for their successful careers in hospitality, above and beyond. Compensation is competitive with the finer restaurants of New York City.
JOB DESCRIPTION – BARTENDER
- Prepare any and all juices, syrups, and garnishes for classic and specialty cocktails.
- Prepare and (as available) run cocktails to tables in the main dining room and for bar guests.
- Take orders from bar guests and diners and enter them into the POS.
- Assist in the dining room and at the host stand when business allows for it.
- Maintain and foster guest relations.
- Have an in depth knowledge of all dishes on the menu.
- Have an in depth knowledge of our wines by the glass and wine pairings.
- Have an in depth knowledge of spirits and cocktails.
- Prepare and serve wine, cocktails, beer and other beverages.
Hourly Plus Gratuity
Basic Floor Service
Classic Wine Service Expertise
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Craft Cocktail knowledge
Food & Wine Pairings