We are looking for highly motivated professionals to join the team at Leonti, working alongside Chef Adam Leonti at his cozy and sophisticated fine dining flagship on Manhattan’s Upper West Side. A personal love of and commitment to immersive learning about Italian cuisine, wine and world-class hospitality is a must, as we emphasize comprehensive ongoing training. Additionally, we prefer to promote from within and so offer the possibility of both in-house career progression, as well as general support for our team members to build a foundation for their successful careers in hospitality, above and beyond. Compensation is competitive with the finer restaurants of New York City.
- Greet tables and develop a rapport with guests.
- Assist in running drinks and food whenever possible.
- Assist other sections and teammates as needed.
- Assist at the host stand if needed.
- Maintain and foster guest relations.
- Have an in depth knowledge of all dishes on the menu.
- Have an in depth knowledge of our wines by the glass and wine pairings.
- Have an in depth knowledge of spirits and cocktails.
- Perform wine service.
- Communicate with the kitchen as needed about allergies and dietary restrictions.
- Communicate with management about any guest issues, comments, concerns, etc.
- Manage assigned team effectively and efficiently.
Hourly Plus Gratuity
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Craft Cocktail knowledge
Food & Wine Pairings
Classic Food / Wine Service