Part of Restaurants by Chef Eric Ziebold
Acclaimed Washington D.C. and James Beard Award Winner Chef Eric Ziebold has opened two new restaurants since December 2015. Designed by Darryl Carter, Kinship, is located on the first floor of 1015 Seventh Street NW in an historic building dating back to 1907. A second restaurant, Metier, offers an intimate dining experience with 11 tables and partial views of the kitchen focusing around a tasting menu experience.
Both restaurants commit themselves to offer creative and contemporary American cuisine with a continued dedication to hospitality.
Kinship is Chef Ziebold’s vision of what the modern American restaurant can be and will offer an à la carte menu celebrating the rich diversity of influences that have come to shape American cuisine. Kinship offers 66 seats and a 15 seat bar. Métier offers a bit more formality and a dining room seating only 36 guests.
Recent Praise and Recognition for Kinship and Métier:
* Kinship awarded One Michelin Start 201, 2018
* Métier awarded One Michelin Star 2018
* Métier named #1 Restaurant in Washington D.C., Washingtonian Magazine, February 2018
* Kinship rated 3 stars, Washington Post
* Métier rated 4 stars, Washington Post
Co Owner - Managing Partner