World-renowned, James Beard Award-winning restaurateurs, Keith McNally and Stephen Starr, are collaborating in the biggest restaurant comeback New York has ever seen! This spring, the beloved New York City restaurant, PASTIS, will reopen its doors just steps away from the original location in the MEPA.
We are now actively hiring LINE COOKS. If you are ready to be a part of this dynamic team in the rebirth of a New York City legend - We want to talk to YOU!
LINE COOKS Requirements:
- BOH: Punctual, Hard-working, and Dependable - with a strong knowledge of French Cuisine
- 1-2+ years of Line Cook experience in NYT 2 to 4-star restaurants is a plus
- Culinary school education is a plus
- Ability to manage a station from prep to service
- Full-time and Flexible Availability – including Weekend availability
- REPEAT: Thorough knowledge and appreciation of French cuisine is a MUST!
PASTIS is a part of STARR Restaurants which after 90 days of full-time hourly employment, offers Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance, a 401k option, NY TransitChek, and a STARR Restaurants Dining Discount of 20% off across 35+ restaurants in MULTIPLE cities.
hourly wage + tips + benefits
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of STARR Restaurants
Multiple James Beard Award Winning Restauranteurs Stephen Starr and Keith McNally have partnered together for one of the most highly anticipated NYC restaurant openings of 2019. Pastis, the legendary French restaurant that crafted the Meatpacking District into the dining destination it is today is slated to reopen this Spring!
Talent Acquisition Manager