Manages the day-to-day operations of donut shops. Hires, trains, maintains employee relations, and schedules store personnel for standard store operating hours. Responsible for sales, controllable expenses (including payroll), security of store receipts, presentation, inventory control, loss prevention, and store appearance. Responsible for instilling in all employees a strong desire to deliver superior customer service to every Federal Donuts customer. Promotes the Federal Donuts name and concept through the development of strong community relationships.
- Maintains fiscal performance measured as follows:
- Promotes year to year sales
- Achieves sales margins per operating budget guidelines.
- Maintains payroll costs per operating budget guidelines.
- Enforces compliance with procedures included in the Federal Donuts Operations Manual:
- Follows and enforces standard opening, closing and check in/out procedures.
- Maintains and submits timely, accurate and complete financial and payroll
- Administers employee discount program and informs new employees of this privilege as per the Employe
- Provides operations training to all employees on a continuing basis
- Demonstrates and reinforces in all employees a strong sense of customer service, satisfaction and
- Follows and enforces proper Point of Sale
- Manages retail store workforce:
- Maintains a safe working environment for all Completes, in advance, an accurate, weekly staffing schedule using accepted company guidelines.
- Selects and hires qualified personnel
- Terminates employees when necessary by following proper company procedures and guidelines
- Responsible for completing performance appraisals for each store employee on a timely basis and for recommending appropriate employee wages
- Analyzes store staffing requirements; utilizes recruitment resources to meet staffing
- Defines responsibilities, goals and objectives for store employees; gives performance feedback – both positive and
- Ensures control and protection of food and supply inventories:
- Apprises Director of Store Operations of all store activities on a regular basis.
- Maintains and presents a positive, enthusiastic attitude toward job and
- Creates and maintains an organized and efficient management office/work
- Prepares, presents and displays visual merchandising and in-store marketing programs, as directed by
- Completes all store payroll procedures on a timely
- Maintains all store fixtures and equipment are in proper working Maintains store cleanliness at all times.
- Conducts monthly employee meetings for the purpose of communicating marketing, housekeeping and all other corporate
- Promotes and develops good community relations by looking for and being involved in community activities
- Demonstrated leadership ability with at least 2 years of experience in a customer-facing sales setting
- Work requires a solid knowledge of business and an excellent command of the English language to effectively communicate with other employees, management and Bilingual Spanish skills are a plus
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting
- Individuals must be able to stand for extended periods of time, stock shelves by climbing ladders or stairs, lift and move inventory up to 50, determine colors for merchandise stock and customer assistance, and work regular hours.
Federal Donuts is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
West Philadelphia Location, 3428 Sansom Ave
Other jobs you might be interested in
Cafe, Bakery / Patisserie
Part of COOKNSOLO Restaurants
It's 7am and the world is your donut. Choose from fancies like Banana Cream Pie, Milk Chocolate Sea Salt, Watermelon-Cucumber-Lime and other seasonal flavors, but don't leave without experiencing a piping hot & fresh donut fried to order and rolled in seasoned sugars. Coffee is a custom hand-roasted blend, available as hot drip coffee or iced cold brew.
Crispy Korean-style fried chicken rolls out at 11am daily; try it dressed in dry seasonings like Buttermilk Ranch and Shabazzi or full-on Honey Ginger and Chili Garlic glazes.
Executive Chef: Mike Solomonov
Hours: Mon-Sun. 7am - sell out or 7pm