Next constantly explores the world of cuisine, changing our prix fixe menus and dining experience completely every four months. Founded by chef Grant Achatz and Nick Kokonas, Next has received an unprecedented thirteen 4-star reviews from the Chicago Tribune and won a James Beard Award as Best New Restaurant in America.
The ideal candidate must be able to effortlessly multi-task, possess great communication skills, and enjoy the learning aspects of food and beverage; with a goal of working and growing career in the hospitality industry.
To be noted, this is a full-time position; please be willing to work 40-50 hours a week. Also, to be successful, candidates should have familiarity with Next Restaurant by visiting our website www.nextrestaurant.com and reading reviews.
- Willing to learn that capacity to deliver excellent performance that is expected in the fine-dining environment.
- Attentive with a detailed eye, anticipating every guest need.
- Dedicated to the hospitality industry with willingness to constantly grow and learn new cuisines.
Competitive hourly wage
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with up to 4% match
- Ventra transit benefit
- Employee dining discount
- Daily staff meal
Send your resume
Schedule working interview (paid minimum wage)
The Alinea Group is an equal opportunity employer. This means we value diversity in gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, age, veteran status, life experiences and ideas. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and strive to provide an inclusive culture that embraces diversity.
The Alinea Group is an equal opportunity employer.