We are accepting application enthusiastic and capable Bread Bakers of all levels of experience to join our exceptional team of service leaders for this new restaurant opening.
In this role you will:
- Assist with all aspects of bread production under the direction of the Head Baker
- Produce artisan breads, including assorted rolls, baguettes, foccachia, laminated doughs, etc. All products are made completely from scratch.
- The ideal candidate has 1-3 years of professional baking or pastry experience in fine dining restaurants, or establishments of similar caliber.
- Culinary Certificate Preferred
- Food Handlers Safety Certificate Preferred
- Ability to read, speak and interpret documents in clear English.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
- Must to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 10 hours).
Invest Hospitality LLC –is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Invest Hospitality, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options & Lifestyle Wellness Package
Other jobs you might be interested in
Fine Dining, Fine Dining
Part of INVEST HOSPITALITY
In the Spring of 2019, we look forward to two new restaurant concepts brought to you by the team that brought NYC the 2-Michelin restaurant L’ATELIER de Joel Robuchon, which was recently awarded 2 Michelin stars, and one of the most anticipated openings of the Fall of 2018, Benno by Jonathan Benno. Our newest projects introduce Chef Alain Verzeroli, who has worked under the legendary Joel Robuchon for over two decades and is a 3 -Star Michelin Chef.