At the present time, we are seeking personable, outgoing, guest-centric SERVERS who have a passion for great food and wine served with care and consistency. Ideal candidates will naturally radiate warmth, and sincere hospitality.
Joining our team means being an important part of an amazing restaurant, in an environment that allows you to develop both personally and professionally.
Qualified candidates will be:
- Team players with a strong work ethic and dedicated to the craft of being a student of the industry
- Responsible & timely, willing to take direction
Qualified candidates will have:
- Open availability
- At least 2 years experience as a Server in a high profile, well-rated restaurant
- Personable & professional demeanor
- Strong communication skills to build trusting relationships with peers and guests
- The ability to stay positive and calm under pressure
- A basic understanding of classic cookery, wine, beer, and cocktails
Classic Food / Wine Service
Hospitality / Management Degree
Other jobs you might be interested in
Cafe, Upscale Casual
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of STARR Restaurants
Aimee Olexy and 2017 two-time James Beard Award winning restaurateur Stephen Starr, the dynamic partners behind the beloved Talula’s Garden and Talula’s Daily, are joining forces again to open one of the most highly anticipated Center City restaurants this Fall...The Love. Located at 130 S. 18th St., our bilevel sanctuary will service lunch, dinner and brunch on weekends and feature creative American cuisine inspired by our talented culinary team.