You are responsible for maintaining the par of clean glassware and silverware for the Dining Room and Bar with care and caution. You must work with a warm, knowledgeable & noticeably appreciative demeanor.
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Must be able to lift & a carry at least 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be comfortable with repetitive motions (such as walking, polishing, bending & standing)
- Must have full schedule availability
- Must be able to take constructive criticisms and work well in a team dynamic
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Retrieve washed glassware and silverware from the Dishwashing Team
- Upon retrieval, polish silverware and glassware to the following standards:
- Wares must be clean and dry.
- Wares must be free of fingerprints, smudging and soap residue
- Deliver glass and silverware to the appropriate places for service in the Dining Room and the Bar
- Maintain station cleanliness
- Know how to organize and carry a tray properly
SERVICE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Be warm, knowledgeable and noticeably appreciative
- Act professionally and always maintain composure
- Identify and report problems to management immediately
We offer paid vacation time and Insurance Benefits.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Upscale Casual, Fine Dining
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of J2K
In the heart of Manhattan’s Financial District is a beautiful art-deco building at 70 Pine Street. James Kent, from the Nomad and Eleven Madison Park, and partner Jeff Katz, of Del Posto, have teamed up to bring a beautiful 7,000 square foot restaurant to the ground floor of this stunning, landmarked building. Boasting 120 seats, two private dining rooms, and a 16 seat bar, the restaurant will have a state-of-the-art open kitchen that includes a Heston Suite as well as a commissary kitchen to support scheduled expansion to two other concepts in the building opening in 2019. The team includes more than 10 veterans of the industry, all of whom have worked directly with James or Jeff over the past 15 years.
Our menu approach isn’t based around a geographical region or a particular style of cooking, but rather the endless creative pursuit of delicious flavors, beautiful composition, and generosity. We will always strive for gracious, warm, and appreciative service, where attention to detail and anticipating guest's needs are priority number one. At the same time, we’re also here to enjoy ourselves and our work, and hopefully you are too. To us that means we'll likely be rocking Nike kicks while servicing food and throw-back hip-hop bumps in the background.
At the end of the day, we are committed to creating and cultivating restaurants where E V E R Y O N E is eager to return.
General Manager + Partner