Barclay Prime, Stephen Starr’s luxury boutique steakhouse in Rittenhouse Square, is presently seeking an outgoing and service-oriented Restaurant Manager!
Recently named among ‘The 21 Best Steakhouses in America’ by The Robb Report and Wine Spectator’s ‘10 Spectacular Wine Restaurants in Philadelphia’, Barclay Prime provides a sleek and sexy space for world-class cuisine. Taking cues from a European library, with comfortable banquettes, marble surfaces and crystal chandeliers, the dining room is a chic but comfortable setting perfect for any experience. No high-minded rules or stuffy service here — just contemporary fine dining with a distinct twist.
If you are a lead-by-example Restaurant Manager who knows how to train, mentor and lead a top-notch team, has a passion for delicious, flavorful food executed and served with care and consistency and someone who is capable of delivering a memorable experience to all of our guests - We want to talk to you!
- A minimum of 2 years of restaurant management experience in an upscale, high-volume restaurant
- Strong leadership and strategic management skills
- Ability to drive performance and success
- Prior familiarity with POS, ALOHA & OpenTable software systems highly preferred
- The desire to learn and grow with one of the largest multi-concept restaurant groups in the country
STARR Restaurants offers a comprehensive compensation package including quarterly bonus, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, STARR Dining Discounts and two weeks' vacation
Classic Food / Wine Service
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
Experience in a High Volume Environment
Food / Beverage Pairing
Hospitality / Management Degree