The Alinea Group is looking for an Event Coordinator to join our team. This is a position with The Alinea Group tasked with the booking, planning and coordinating of all The Alinea Group events.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with 4% employer match
- Ventra transit benefit
- Employee dining discount
- Catered lunch and office dogs
- Excellent verbal & communication skills
- Pricing and contract negotiation skills
- Self-starter, willingness to develop and learn in the role
- Team oriented attitude
- Dedication to confidentiality of sensitive information
- Previous sales experience
- Previous restaurant or hospitality experience
- Previous experience using event platforms such as Tripleseat or Gather
- Familiarity with reservation and booking platforms (i.e. Tock)
- Complete BEO’s and other event related documents
- Engage in sales activities outside of inbound leads to increase event sales revenue
- Meet monthly and annual sales goals
- Develop new client relationships and strengthen existing partnerships
- Handle incoming leads in a proactive and timely manner
- Uphold high standards of professionalism and communication
- Work under the guidance of our Director of Service Operations and restaurant leadership
- Work with Culinary and FOH teams in executing events
- 5 days per week (availability on weekends)
- 40-50 hours per week
Please use the ATS link provided and include a brief cover letter.
The Alinea Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, age, veteran status, life experiences and ideas. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and strive to provide an inclusive culture that embraces diversity.
Must be eligible to legally work in the United States. We use E-Verify.
Health insurance, 401(k) match, PTO, Bonus
Reservation System Management