2017 James Beard Award winning Stephen Starr and renowned NYC restaurateur Joe Carroll, are set to open their newest venture St Anselm, in the Union Market neighborhood of NE Wash DC later this Summer!
Devoted to the pleasures of grilled meats and good ingredients simply cooked, St. Anselm is not your typical steakhouse. Our aim is to create a neighborhood vibe where guests can enjoy delicious food, an offbeat wine list and friendly service in a fun and unpretentious setting.
At the present time, we are seeking skilled BARTENDERS who have a passion for great food and wine served with care and consistency. Ideal candidates will naturally radiate warmth, and sincere hospitality.
Joining our team means being an important part of an amazing new restaurant opening, in an environment that allows you to develop both personally and professionally.
Qualified candidates will be:
- Team players with a strong work ethic and dedicated to the craft of being a student of the industry
- Responsible & timely, willing to take direction
Qualified candidates will have:
- At least 1 year of experience as a Bartender in a high-profile, well-rated restaurant
- Personable & professional demeanor
- Strong communication skills to build trusting relationships with peers and guests
- The ability to stay positive and calm under pressure
- Open availability
Comprehensive benefits, dining discount, long-term advancement opportunities!
Craft Cocktail knowledge
Food & Wine Pairings
Other jobs you might be interested in
Restaurant Group, Casual Dining, Upscale Casual
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of STARR Restaurants
St. Anselm is an American tavern devoted to the pleasures of grilled meats and great ingredients simply cooked.
While steak is a specialty, Chef Marjorie Meek-Bradley’s creativity doesn’t stop there. Delicious food, eclectic wines, and classic cocktails set the tone for a great experience. Paired with friendly service in an unpretentious setting adorned with offbeat décor, dining at St. Anselm is the total package.