Le Coucou is seeking a dependable and punctual KITCHEN RECEIVER. Our chef is looking for passionate and tenacious BOH Staff, who are dedicated to their craft all while working on the line for one of the best restaurants in the nation.
Tremendous career growth opportunities are absolutely on the table for those who apply!
Capable RECEIVERS Will Have:
• 1+ years of Kitchen Receiver experience in a fine dining restaurant
• Ability to receive ordered merchandise and double check quality of deliveries
• Dependability to assess drop-offs of kitchen supplies, produce, meat, dairy, seafood, dry goods, etc.,
• Confidence in rejecting unacceptable merchandise and distribute orders in accordance to DOH
• To be able to conduct inventory checks and perform other duties as outlined by Chefs & BOH Managers
• Thorough knowledge and appreciation of French cuisine is a MUST
• Full-time and Flexible Availability!
This is your opportunity to grow as an accomplished culinary professional. Le Coucou is a part of STARR Restaurants which provides: Highly competitive hourly pay, tremendous career growth opportunities, and after 90 days of employment - NY Transitchek, Health, Vision and Dental Insurance as well as employee dining discounts at 30+ Starr Restaurants all over the country and the world.
Garde Manger - morning cook - breakfast cook - cooks - line cook - hotel cook - Entremet - Appetizers - hot app - grill station - french cuisine - fine dining - michelin star restaurant - daniel rose - french cooking - french chef - culinary school - cooking school - full-time - fulltime - Line Cooks - cdp - Chef de Partie - chefs de partie - brigade - saucier - commis - Rôtisseur - Grillardin - grill cook - plancha - grill cooks - Friturier - Poissonnier - garde - Entremetier - dinner cook - NYT - New York Times - Cornell - CIA - ICC - Legumier - Tournant - Communard - chinatown restaurant - soho restaurant - nolita restaurant - nolita
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance after 90 days of employment
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of STARR Restaurants
Prolific restaurateur Stephen Starr and internationally acclaimed chef Daniel Rose (of beloved Parisian restaurant Spring and La Bourse et la Vie) have joined forces to re-imagine traditional French fare in SoHo NYC, at NY Times 3-Star Restaurant - Le Coucou!