STARR Restaurants, ever-growing, multi-James Beard Award winning restaurant group is excited to announce that we will be opening our next restaurant at Fotografiska New York this Fall!
Located in the historic Church Missions House on Park Ave the multi-concept venue is designed to entertain & inspire conscious minds through some of the world’s best photography and a world-class dining experience.
Chef Robert Aikens, formerly of the Peacock and the Shakespeare in Murray Hill’s William Hotel will deliver a culinary experience modeled after the luxurious all-day grand cafes of Europe and lean on Viennese, Hungarian, and French cuisines.
We are currently seeking a sophisticated, well-traveled, business savvy GENERAL MANAGER with a desire to be part a mission-based company creating a cultural hub and dining destination designed with Fotografiska’s philosophy of “Sustainable Pleasure” in mind.
- A minimum of 6 years of progressive management experience in a reputable restaurant and/or luxury hotel
- Prior experience opening a new restaurant and /or luxury hotel a plus!
- Experience hiring, training and mentoring a team of 5+ salaried managers
- Strong financial acumen with the proven ability to oversee cost control, labor, management and bottom line profitability
- A positive and self-motivated disposition with a commitment to excellence and team success
Competitive compensation package, full benefits, quarterly bonus, 401k, paid vacation, STARR dining discounts