STARR Restaurants, ever-growing, multi-James Beard Award winning restaurant group is excited to announce that we will be opening our next restaurant at Fotografiska New York this Fall!
Located in the historic Church Missions House on Park Ave the multi-concept venue is designed to entertain & inspire conscious minds through some of the world’s best photography and a world-class dining experience.
Chef Robert Aikens, formerly of the Peacock and the Shakespeare in Murray Hill’s William Hotel will deliver a culinary experience modeled after the luxurious all-day grand cafes of Europe and lean on Viennese, Hungarian, and French cuisines.
This is your chance to be a part of a cultural hub and dynamic hospitality group that will provide you an opportunity for rapid career advancement, skills training and the ability to work with some of the best talent on the east coast.
If you are a lead-by-example Restaurant Manager who knows how to train, mentor and lead a top-notch team, has a passion for delicious, flavorful food executed and served with care and consistency and someone who is capable of delivering a memorable experience to all of our guests - We want to talk to you!
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive management experience in a reputable restaurant
- Prior experience opening a new restaurant and /or luxury hotel a plus!
- Experience hiring, training and mentoring a large diverse hourly staff
- A positive and self-motivated disposition with a commitment to excellence and team success
- Prior familiarity with POS, ALOHA & OpenTable software systems highly preferred
STARR Restaurants offers a competitive base + bonus package, relocation assistance, full benefits, 401k, STARR dining discounts and 2 weeks paid vacation.
Competitive compensation package, full benefits, quarterly bonus, 401k, paid vacation, STARR dining discounts