Roister seeks full-time Servers with a strong sense of urgency and determination.
Roister, the Alinea Group's convivial & casual restaurant, seeks full-time FOH professionals to join our team! At Roister we've built our kitchens to be the restaurant and surround our guests. food is rooted in primal cooking techniques combined with modern technology and an open hearth. The results are an award winning combination of understated platings and vibrant flavors. The ideal candidate must be able to effortlessly multi-task, possess great communication skills, and enjoy the learning aspects of food and beverage. Advancement opportunities available to those who possess high performance standards and are dedicated to the hospitality industry. Please be familiar with Roister by visiting our website www.roisterrestaurant.com and reading reviews.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Work under the direction of our managers and chefs
- Effectively pass information from kitchen to the service team
- Study and learn every element of each dish and beverage
- 40-45 hours per week
- Hourly wage, depending on experience
- Medical, vision, dental and life benefits available on the 1st of the month following full-time employment
- 50% company contribution to single HMO during first 2 years of full-time employment, 100% contribution available after 2 years.
- Paid time off.
- 401(K) with Alinea Group matching up to 4% of deferred earnings.
- CTA/Transit discount available
Steps to Apply:
- Send your resume
- Set up in-person interview
The Alinea Group is an equal opportunity employer. Meaning we value diversity in gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, age, veteran status, life experiences and ideas. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and strive to provide an inclusive culture that embraces diversity.
We use E-Verify.