World-renowned, James Beard Award-winning restaurateurs, Keith McNally and Stephen Starr, are collaborating in the biggest restaurant comeback New York has ever seen! This spring, the beloved New York City restaurant, PASTIS, will reopen its doors just steps away from the original location in the MEPA.
We are now actively hiring Receivers. If you are ready to be a part of this dynamic team in the rebirth of a New York City legend - We want to talk to YOU!
- BOH: Punctual, Hard-working, and Dependable - with a strong knowledge of French Cuisine
- 1+ years of Receiver experience in reputable high-volume and fine dining restaurants
- Ability to receive ordered merchandise and double check quality of deliveries
- Dependability to assess drop-offs of kitchen supplies, produce, meat, dairy, seafood, dry goods, etc.,
- Confidence in rejecting unacceptable merchandise and distribute orders in accordance to DOH
- To be able to conduct inventory checks and perform other duties as outlined by Chefs & BOH Managers
- Full-time and Flexible Availability – including Weekend availability
PASTIS is a part of STARR Restaurants which after 90 days of full-time hourly employment, offers Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance, a 401k option, NY TransitChek, and a STARR Restaurants Dining Discount of 20% off across 35+ restaurants in MULTIPLE cities.
Hourly Pay + Benefits
Enforcement Of Safety / Sanitation Standards
Food Cost Optimization
Food Handlers Certificate
Ordering / Purchasing
Part of STARR Restaurants
Multiple James Beard Award Winning Restauranteurs Stephen Starr and Keith McNally have partnered together for one of the most highly anticipated NYC restaurant openings of 2019. Pastis, the legendary French restaurant that crafted the Meatpacking District into the dining destination it is today is slated to reopen this Spring!
Talent Acquisition Manager