World-renowned, James Beard Award-winning restaurateurs, Keith McNally and Stephen Starr, are collaborating in the biggest restaurant comeback New York has ever seen! This spring, the beloved New York City restaurant, PASTIS, will reopen its doors just steps away from the original location in the MEPA.
We are now actively hiring BARISTAS. If you are ready to be a part of this dynamic team in the rebirth of a New York City legend - We want to talk to YOU!
- FOH: Polished, Professional, and Punctual - with an EDGE
- 1+ years upscale restaurant experience as a barista
- Ability to build coffee and espresso-based drinks for sophisticated guests
- Previous fine dining or high-volume restaurants experience is preferred
- Weekend availability is a MUST! A positive and self-motivated attitude with a commitment to excellence
- An appreciation of French Cuisine & culture!
PASTIS is a part of STARR Restaurants which after 90 days of full-time hourly employment, offers Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance, a 401k option, NY TransitChek, and a STARR Restaurants Dining Discount of 20% off across 37+ restaurants in MULTIPLE cities.
Hourly Pay + Benefits + Tips
Basic Floor Service
Experience in a High Volume Environment
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of STARR Restaurants
Multiple James Beard Award Winning Restauranteurs Stephen Starr and Keith McNally have partnered together for one of the most highly anticipated NYC restaurant openings of 2019. Pastis, the legendary French restaurant that crafted the Meatpacking District into the dining destination it is today is slated to reopen this Spring!
Talent Acquisition Manager