We are searching for full time and part time Host/Hostess for Stephen Starr's Steak 954 located inside The W Hotel in beautiful Fort Lauderdale beach. We are open for weekend brunch and dinner 7 days a week. We have flexible hours and shifts available.
- Prior xperience as a Host/Hostess/Maitre D' in a reputable, fine dining, service driven restaurant
- Knowledge of OpenTable seating software, a plus
- Willingness to learn and ability to take direction well
- Professional and personable demeanor
- Motivated, timely and responsible, team player
- Weekend availability, a must!
Hospitality / Management Degree
OpenTable or other
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of STARR Restaurants
With STEAK 954, culinary impresario Stephen Starr has staked his claim on new territory where a modern interpretation of the classic steakhouse showcases the pure and simple flavors of dry-aged meats with a sterling cast of sides and sauces in a chic yet comfortable resort-style setting. The bar is stocked with a buzz-worthy selection of fine wines and cocktails created with exotic ingredients and time-honored techniques, served with Fort Lauderdale flair. The ambiance combines mediums of dark woods, bold floral silk wall panels, organic materials and clean lines to create a breezy, tropical feel on a palate of vibrant blues and greens. And the centerpiece of the restaurant— a 15-foot long reef aquarium home to mesmerizing jellyfish—is a rare and spectacular sight. Eclectic, vibrant and playful—just another Starr-struck experience at the table of Bon Appétit and Zagat Survey's "Restaurateur of the Year."