Le Coucou recently awarded a coveted Michelin Star and named Best New Restaurant in the country by the James Beard Foundation is seeking a Sous Chef to join our culinary team! Here, Stephen Starr and Chef Daniel Rose join forces to re-imagine traditional French fare in an elegant and stylish SoHo setting.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• 3+ years of culinary leadership experience in a reputable restaurant that is culinary and hospitality driven
• A strong work ethic and commitment to uncompromising quality
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate, coach, and discipline a diverse culinary team
• Thorough knowledge and appreciation of French cuisine
• A passion for high quality ingredients and dynamic cooking technique
• Culinary school education
STARR Restaurants offers a competitive compensation package, tremendous growth opportunities, full benefits, 401K and employee dining discounts in over 30 of our STARR Restaurants!
Competitive compensation, health insurance, paid time off, dining discount, 401K, long-term advancement opportunities with an established, growing organization!
Other jobs you might be interested in
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of STARR Restaurants
Prolific restaurateur Stephen Starr and internationally acclaimed chef Daniel Rose (of beloved Parisian restaurant Spring and La Bourse et la Vie) have joined forces to re-imagine traditional French fare in SoHo NYC, at NY Times 3-Star Restaurant - Le Coucou!