We are currently conducting interviews for Sous Chefs who are interested in working with a large, collaborative, cohesive culinary unit executing amazing food made with ingredients with integrity.
STARR Restaurants offers a competitive base + bonus package, relocation assistance, full benefits, 401k, STARR Restaurants dining discount and 2 weeks paid vacation.
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive culinary/kitchen management experience in busy, well-rated kitchens
- Prior experience training and mentoring a large hourly line cook team
- Prior experience opening a new restaurant a plus
- Passion for training and development of others
- Attention to details of food quality, preparation and presentation
- Flexible and adaptive to rapidly changing priorities and work demands
- Strong written and computer skills; to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Degree in culinary arts from an accredited University preferred
Competitive Base + Bonus, Full Benefits, 401k, STARR Dining Discount, Paid Vacation
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of STARR Restaurants
Multiple James Beard Award Winning Restauranteurs Stephen Starr and Keith McNally have partnered together for one of the most highly anticipated NYC restaurant openings of 2019. Pastis, the legendary French restaurant that crafted the Meatpacking District into the dining destination it is today is slated to reopen this Spring!
Talent Acquisition Manager