Devoted to the pleasures of grilled meats and good ingredients simply cooked, St. Anselm is not your typical steakhouse. With a huge open kitchen helmed by our renowned DC native chef Marjorie Meek-Bradley, our aim is to create a neighborhood vibe where guests can enjoy delicious food, an offbeat wine list and friendly service in a fun and unpretentious setting.
Joining chef Marjorie's team means being a key part of an amazing new restaurant opening, in an environment that allows you to develop both personally and professionally.
Qualified candidates will be:
• team players with a strong work ethic and dedicated to the craft of being a student of the industry
• motivated individuals with a desire to work for the fastest growing, high-profile restaurant group in the country
• organized, self-sufficient, able to work under pressure and have a willingness to learn
Qualified candidates will have:
• 2+ years of experience cooking in a well-rated restaurant
• a Culinary focused Associates degree - preferred
• prior experience grilling and sautéing of Prime cuts of steak, chops, pork, whole fish, shellfish and seafood
• prior experience with classic stock production: Fumet, Brown stocks, White stocks, bouillon and glace
• full-time availability, including nights & weekends
Comprehensive benefits, dining discount, long-term advancement opportunities!
Up to 100 covers a night
Other jobs you might be interested in
Restaurant Group, Casual Dining, Upscale Casual
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of STARR Restaurants
St. Anselm is an American tavern devoted to the pleasures of grilled meats and great ingredients simply cooked.
While steak is a specialty, Chef Marjorie Meek-Bradley’s creativity doesn’t stop there. Delicious food, eclectic wines, and classic cocktails set the tone for a great experience. Paired with friendly service in an unpretentious setting adorned with offbeat décor, dining at St. Anselm is the total package.