If you are an accomplished restaurant professional who is passionate about food, service and guest experience - WE WANT TO MEET YOU!
We seek Maître D' candidates with:
- 5- 8 years' experience running the front door in of a NYT 2 or 3-star restaurant
- Complete fluency in OpenTable reservations
- A comprehensive understanding of dining room flow and table turn-times
- A keen understanding of the importance of detail in maximizing the guest experience
- Ability to enthusiastically work in collaboration with the entire FOH + BOH team
- Familiarity with major industry names is a must
- Familiarity with individuals associated with major literary and media publications, such as EICs, publishers and creative directors preferred
- Comfort-ability engaging clients and driving new and return lunch business
- Experience in managing guests' concerns and expectations
- A natural inclination to engage guests in conversation throughout the entire dining experience in an effort to foster long-lasting relationships
- Full evening availability is required (5 days/ week with shifts starting at 2 or 3pm).
Full Benefits, 401k, Dining Discounts, Paid Vacation
Other jobs you might be interested in
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of STARR Restaurants
Prolific restaurateur Stephen Starr and internationally acclaimed chef Daniel Rose (of beloved Parisian restaurant Spring and La Bourse et la Vie) have joined forces to re-imagine traditional French fare in SoHo NYC, at NY Times 3-Star Restaurant - Le Coucou!