- Two-year Culinary degree or Apprenticeship
- Up to date Sanitation Classes
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a fine dining setting
- Minimum of three years Management experience in a hotel/restaurant
- Thorough knowledge of all cooking methods
- Working knowledge of mathematics for recipes, ordering, and financial research purposes
- Ability to dictate responsibility, pay attention to detail, handle multiple tasks and show a high level of patience
- Must be excellent at follow-through
- Must be very creative!
To apply, please send resume and tell us why you are the right candidate for the job. Only serious inquiries. Attachments that cannot be opened will not be considered.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Restaurants by Jean-Georges
Jean-Georges Management is built on a powerful culinary foundation and has evolved into a reputable and award winning restaurant group. From inception, Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten placed emphasis on the importance of providing the very best in culinary and tailored hospitality, which has resulted in the success of an acclaimed constellation of international restaurants. With over 25 restaurants located in 5 countries, we continuously strive towards excellence and rely on the support of our culinary and hospitality team members to contribute to our worldwide operations. At Jean-Georges Management, we pride ourselves on cultivating talents as well as hiring skilled professionals and rewarding them with the chance to grow alongside our constantly evolving organization and industry.