EXPECTATION FOR ALL FEDERAL DONUTS EMPLOYEES
Support Federal Donuts’ mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, innovation, respect, individuality, commitment to the company, accountability and ownership.
Manages the day-to-day operations of donut shops. Hires, trains, maintains employee relations, and schedules store personnel for standard store operating hours. Responsible for sales, controllable expenses (including payroll), security of store receipts, presentation, inventory control, loss prevention, and store appearance. Responsible for instilling in all employees a strong desire to deliver superior customer service to every Federal Donuts customer. Promotes the Federal Donuts name and concept through the development of strong community relationships.
Principle Duties and Responsibilties:
- Maintains fiscal performance as budgeted
- Enforced compliance with procedures included in the Federal Donuts Operations Manual
- Manages retail store workforce
- Ensures control and protection of food and supply inventories:
- Apprises Director of Store Operations of all store activities on a regular basis.
- Maintains and presents a positive, enthusiastic attitude toward job and
- Creates and maintains an organized and efficient management office/work
- Prepares, presents and displays visual merchandising and in-store marketing programs, as directed by
- Completes all store payroll procedures on a timely
- Maintains all store fixtures and equipment are in proper working Maintains store cleanliness at all times.
- Conducts monthly employee meetings for the purpose of communicating marketing, housekeeping and all other corporate
Federal Donuts is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Cafe, Bakery / Patisserie
Part of COOKNSOLO Restaurants
It's 7am and the world is your donut. Choose from fancies like Banana Cream Pie, Milk Chocolate Sea Salt, Watermelon-Cucumber-Lime and other seasonal flavors, but don't leave without experiencing a piping hot & fresh donut fried to order and rolled in seasoned sugars. Coffee is a custom hand-roasted blend, available as hot drip coffee or iced cold brew.
Crispy Korean-style fried chicken rolls out at 11am daily; try it dressed in dry seasonings like Buttermilk Ranch and Shabazzi or full-on Honey Ginger and Chili Garlic glazes.
Executive Chef: Mike Solomonov
Hours: Mon-Sun. 7am - sell out or 7pm