If you like working as part of a great team, this opportunity to join our kitchen brigade is the perfect opportunity.
As a Chef de Partie you will love all things food and want to be part of a kitchen team that works together to plate up tasty, fresh, good looking dishes. We are looking for flexible and dedicated people who enjoy being part of a team.
The perks of working as a Chef de Partie with The Dupont Circle
- Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
- Great health plan and benefits
- Plan for your future with our 401k plan
- Great location with easy access to the Metro and commuter benefits
- Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
- 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
- Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
- Plus more ...
Due to the large amount of interest in this role, only successful candidates will be contacted.
We do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the USA.
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.
Benefits package, meals on duty, uniform provided, 401k and more
Advanced Knife Handling
Food Safety Knowledge
On-site Special Events
Up to 200 covers a night
Other jobs you might be interested in
Luxury Hotel, Boutique Hotel, Hotel Group
In the heart of one of the most captivating neighborhoods in the nation’s capital, The Dupont Circle hotel proves a landmark in its own right. Thanks to a central location that shows off historic riches alongside modern-day delights, our welcoming hotel is the ideal destination from which to experience it all.
Within the hotel, modern design meets global appeal, immersing guests in a sophisticated scene marked by vibrant décor, original artwork and stylish furniture.