Run by industry veterans , looking for a dynamic person to round out our Managment team.
We are looking for a Restaurant Assistant Manager to ensure all daily activities run smoothly and efficiently.
Supervising restaurant staff performance. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with restaurant operations and have a good understanding of what makes a great customer service. You should also be available to work within opening hours, including weekends and holidays.
Ultimately, you will help minimize operating costs, boost our employee retention and deliver a positive dining experience for our guests.
- Act as primary liaison between Chef and General Manager over seeing kitchen management
- Manage and store vendors’ contracts and invoices, have experience with Quickbooks and P&Ls
- Coordinate communication between front of the house and back of the house staff
- Supervise kitchen and wait staff and provide assistance, as needed
- Keep detailed records of daily, weekly and monthly costs and revenues
- Arrange for new employees’ proper onboarding
- Monitor compliance with safety and hygiene regulation
- Overseeing restaurant staff performance, ensuring quality dining
- Responsible for closing restaurant and end of night money handling.
- Work experience as a Restaurant Assistant Manager or similar role in the hospitality industry
- Familiarity with restaurant management software
- Good math and reporting skills
- Customer service attitude
- Communication and team management abilities
- Availability to work within opening hours (e.g. evenings, holidays, weekends)
- High school diploma; additional certification in hospitality is a plus
Basic Floor Service
Classic Food / Wine Service
Event Management / Organization
Other jobs you might be interested in
Bar / Lounge, Upscale Casual
A new and exciting French Bistro concept with innovative bar program opening in the heart of the Greenpont Historical District.