Position Summary: The Driver is responsible for maneuvering, navigating, or driving vehicles to all Federal Donuts locations packing and delivering all of the products needed for each store daily.
- Drives company/client vehicles to and from destinations in a safe manner
- Responsible for the transport and loading/unloading of equipment and/or products on a daily basis
- Report necessary maintenance or repairs on equipment and vehicles to management in a timely manner
- Perform all job duties in a safe manner by adhering to all driving regulations, road signs, and company safety policies and procedures
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds consistently throughout the day
Federal Donuts is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
Cafe, Bakery / Patisserie
Part of COOKNSOLO Restaurants
It's 7am and the world is your donut. Choose from fancies like Banana Cream Pie, Milk Chocolate Sea Salt, Watermelon-Cucumber-Lime and other seasonal flavors, but don't leave without experiencing a piping hot & fresh donut fried to order and rolled in seasoned sugars. Coffee is a custom hand-roasted blend, available as hot drip coffee or iced cold brew.
Crispy Korean-style fried chicken rolls out at 11am daily; try it dressed in dry seasonings like Buttermilk Ranch and Shabazzi or full-on Honey Ginger and Chili Garlic glazes.
Executive Chef: Mike Solomonov
Hours: Mon-Sun. 7am - sell out or 7pm