PASTRY ASSISTANT POSITION AT WHITE DOG BAKERY
Are you hungry to achieve excellence?
Are you seeking the tools to realize the highest version of “you”?
Do you seek a career path which promotes upward mobility?
If so, apply for our Pastry Assistant position today!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 8 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
WHITE DOG CAFÉ is a renowned Philadelphia restaurant ranked by Craig Laban as 3-bells. It is the world's oldest and largest four-masted Tall Ship offering unsurpassed views for intimate and extraordinary dining aboard this Philadelphia landmark restaurant. PLEASE NOTE THE LOCATION FOR THIS IS IN WAYNE, PA!!!!!!!
• 2+ years of restaurant experience in a high volume, excellence driven environment
- Excellent pastry application
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to the hospitality industry
- Must be driven to meet or exceed standards of operational excellence
- Outstanding written and verbal communication acumen
- Ability to work full-time
- Likes to work in a team and professional work environment
- Food Safety Knowledge
- Hourly rate $12-14/hour with great room for ADVANCEMENT!
- Medical/dental essential plan
- Short-term disability insurance available after 30-days service
- Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 8 Fearless Restaurant locations
- Opportunities for career growth with WHITE DOG CAFÉ and other Fearless Restaurants
Bonus options, Health, Dental, Vision available, 401K with Vanguard, Dining Prilviledges @ Fearless Restaurants
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Fearless Restaurants
Autograph Brasserie, part of Marty Grims' Fearless Restaurants, opened in 2016 in the former location of Peppercorn and George's. The building's rich history and French influence framed the inspiration of a concept Grims' had for over 20 years. Featured throughout the restaurant are over 1000 celebrity autographs, music albums, and authentic photographs celebrating those individuals that have impacted popular American culture.
The modern American menu is inspired by the flavors and classic dishes from France, Spain, and Italy. Using only the freshest and finest ingredients available, Autograph Brasserie serves premium steaks, fresh seafood and hand-made pasta complemented with an impressive wine and specialty cocktail list. Open seven days a week for lunch, dinner, Sunday brunch and private parties