Click your avatar to access saved jobs and applications
Loco Pez bar and taqueria has been slinging L.A. style street food and tasty margaritas in the Fishtown section of Philadelphia since 2011. We're looking for a bright, focused and energetic person for the position of Floor Manager.
- 5+ years of restaurant experience.
- 1+ year of restaurant management experience.
- Familiarity with Aloha POS, Excel and Word is greatly preferred.
- Ability to lift 40lbs.
- Open availability including nights and weekends (Saturday and Sunday brunch are required).
- Consistent and even temperment especially in a high volume environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of common restaurant systems and standards of service.
- Basic understanding of kitchen operations.
Loco Pez is part of a growing organization that has a fun and experienced team at its core. We are excited to add the right person to our family and to help them grow and succeed.
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
High Volume Service
Food Preparation Methods
Food Safety Knowledge
Team Development and Training
Staff Management of up to 20
Part of Loco Pez